APEX Capital Realty is pleased to present 1.65 acres of income-producing covered land at 8945-8995 NW 7th Avenue in Miami, which includes both retail and an underlying zoning for up to 12 stories as well as simultaneous exposure to both I-95 and NW 7th Avenue. The offering comprises a total of 3 parcels and 72,092 Square Feet of land plus 6,184 leasable square feet across 2 freestanding buildings. The 3,500 SF fully-operating corner retail building at 8995 NW 7th Ave contains a drive-thru and is occupied by local fast-service restaurant tenant “Snappers Fish & Chicken,” who has been in the space for over 13 years. On the parcel just south at 8945 NW 7th Ave sits an additional retail building of 2,700 SF along with 55,000 Land Square Feet which can be suitable for a variety of uses, and is currently available to be leased to a new operator, or utilized by the owner. It was used previously as a marine service center.
- Property Addresses:
- 8945 NW 7th Avenue
- 8995 NW 7th Avenue, and adjoining parcel, Miami, FL 33150
- Lot & Building Size Breakdown:
- 8945 NW 7th Avenue: 32,978 Land SF / 2,705 Adj. SF
- 8995 NW 7th Avenue: 17,500 Land SF / 3,479 Adj. SF
- Adjoining parcel: 21,614 Land SF
- TOTAL: 72,092 Land SF (1.65 acres) / 6,184 Adj. SF
- Lot Dimensions: 270′ x 270′ (approx.)
- Zoning:NCUAD (North Central Urban Area District)
- UC-MM (UC Center – Main Street Mixed-Use Corridor) & UC-MCS (UC Center – Mixed-Use Corridor Special)
- Max. Height: 12 stories
- Max. # of Units: 99
- Density: 60 units per acre (99 units on this site)
- ASKING PRICE: $2,950,000
- Located within a Qualified Opportunity Zone
- The 3,500 SF fully-operating corner retail building contains a drive-thru and is occupied by local fast-service restaurant tenant “Snappers Fish & Chicken,” who has been in the space for over 13 years and is a neighborhood staple.
- The southernmost parcel has an additional retail building of 2,700 SF along with 55,000 Land Square Feet which can be suitable for a variety of uses, and is currently available to be leased to a new operator, or utilized by the owner.
- Double height and density of 12 stories and 60 units per acre, unique only to this side of the street on this portion of NW 7th Ave
- NW 7th Avenue runs directly adjacent & parallel to I-95, with an average daily traffic count over 36,000 vehicles and exposure to an additional 200,000+ vehicles from I-95
- This specific site is located directly across the street from a grocery-anchored shopping center, providing additional traffic and value to both current and future uses.