APEX Capital Realty is proud to present 1949 NE 163 ST (“The Property”), a 3,599 SF prime retail building located near a signaled intersection at the highly trafficked NE 163 ST in N Miami Beach. This Property sits on a 7,000 SF lot and is zoned MU/TC which allows a variety of uses including hotel, multifamily, gallery, retail, and office. The Property is prime for leasing of a retail user due to its ample parking area and direct visibility to over 60,000 vehicles per day.
- BUILDING SIZE: 3,599 SF
- LOT SIZE: 7,000 SF
- ZONING: MU/TC
- MAX HEIGHT: 25 Stories/315 Feet
- USES ALLOWED: Hotel, Multifamily, Retail, Office, Mixed-Use, Gallery Space
- PARKING: 10 Spaces
- CEILING HEIGHTS: 13 Feet
- TRAFFIC COUNTS (AADT): 60,000 on 163 ST
- ASKING PRICE: $1,495,000
- Property is located within the boundaries of the North Miami Beach Community Redevelopment Agency’s boundaries which could allow for community grants for renovations or for new businesses relocating into the area.
- Average rental rates for retail in this highly trafficked corridor average $30 PSF NNN.
- North Miami Beach is an exciting submarket of Miami Dade which has seen a lot of interest from developers due to its favorable zoning and improving demographics.
- The area is also minutes away from the city of Aventura and Aventura Mall. 163rd St serves as a connector between Sunny Isles beaches, Eastern Shores and I-95.
- Blocks away from the proposed 30 Acre Mixed development which is currently in the approval process.
- Minutes away from the $4B, 184-Acre mixed-use development SoleMia.
- The site is also east from the planned Soleste NoMi Beach which is a 367-Unit, Class A multifamily development adjacent to US-1.